>> New York Times: Iran Threatens to Back Out of Fuel Deal
UPDATED: On Friday night, October 30th, I will be addressing the Christian Embassy’s annual fellowship dinner in the Washington, D.C. area. The event is designed to introduce their ministry and to raise financial support to reach leaders in the nation’s capital. Christian Embassy reaches out to leaders on Capitol Hill, in the Pentagon, in foreign embassies and to Presidential Appointees. I will be discussing Inside The Revolution, the rising threat of Radical Islam, the dramatic advances being made by the Revivalists, and the recent screening we had on Capitol Hill. During the evening, you will also hear about what God is doing in our nation’s capital and how lives are being changed with the gospel through this dynamic ministry. There is no cost for the dinner, but an opportunity for a financial investment will be provided. For further information or to register, contact Danielle at 703-525-1770 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Christopher Hitchens: Why Wait To Disarm Iran?There’s no possible advantage in waiting until Tehran has nukes
- AP: US and Israel stage major air defense exercise
- Karzai Agrees to Nov. 7 Runoff in Afghanistan
- Iranian Supreme National Security Council Advisor: ‘Circumstances May Arise Under Which Iran Will Require Uranium Enriched to 63%’
- Washington Post: Flow of terrorist recruits increasing; Westerners attending camps in Pakistan and Afghanistan despite successful U.S. strikes