News that the son of the leader of the Hamas terrorist organization was for ten years a spy for Israel working against Hamas to protect the Jewish people — the startling revelation made in the new book, Son of Hamas, to be released on Tuesday from Tyndale House Publishers – has garnered print and Internet news media coverage around the world. But millions of additional people around the U.S. and around the world are about to learn more of the extraordinary story as Mosab Hassan Yousef, the book’s author, begins a series of major television interviews this week.
- On Monday, Lord willing, I will report on-line and at the National Religious Broadcasters conference in Nashville the exclusive story of how and why Mosab Hassan Yousef renounced Islam and became a follower of Jesus Christ.
- On Tuesday, Mosab is scheduled to give his first global exclusive TV interview to CNN’s Christian Amanpour.
- Other shows Mosab is expected to be on in the next few weeks include CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360, Sean Hannity on the Fox News Channel, and NBC’s “Today Show.” This are a bit in flux so I can’t say exactly when these appearances will be.
Please pray for Mosab — for wisdom, discernment, courage and protection. Please pray John 12:49 (NIV) for him, that the Father would command him what to say and how to say it. And please pray that millions will hear the gospel, give their lives to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and develop a passion to pray for Israelis and Palestinians and all the people of the epicenter. Thanks so much, and stay tuned for more updates.
- AP: Top-level informer affair embarrasses Hamas
- Washington Post: Once seemingly impregnable, Hamas shows signs of vulnerability
- CBS: A Hamas Founder’s Son: I was Israeli Agent
- Israel National News: Son of Hamas Leader was Top Spy for Israel
- New Zealand Herald: Top Hamas man’s son an informer
- China People’s Daily: Top Hamas official’s son works for Israel
- New York Daily News: Mosab Hassan Yousef: The Hamas prince who was spy for Israel