Are we living in the last days?
In Matthew chapter 24, Luke 21, the Book of Revelation and elsewhere in the Bible, Jesus Christ, His apostles and the Hebrew prophets warn that in the end times we will see the emergence of a new global currency, earthquakes and severe natural disasters, the emergence of a Russian-Iranian alliance, and apocalyptic wars with Israel.
Jesus said in Matthew 24:33, “When you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door.” In verse 42, He commands, “Therefore, be on the alert.” In verse 43, He again tells His followers to “be on the alert.” In verse 44, He says, “You must also be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.” If Jesus came today, would you be ready?
Consider a few of the noteworthy news stories over the past few days:
- Head of IMF Proposes New Global Currency
- Chile struck by one of strongest earthquakes ever
- ‘Catastrophe’ in Chile after 8.8-magnitude quake – “Tsunami warnings were issued over a wide area, including South America, Hawaii, Australia and New Zealand, Japan, the Philippines, Russia and many Pacific islands. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center also said a tsunami advisory was in effect for the coast of California and coastal areas of Alaska from Kodiak to Attu.”
- Tsunami Warning: Sirens Put Hawaii on Alert Ahead of Waves
- 7.0 Earthquake Off Japan Sparks Tsunami Fear
- Russia says it will go ahead and supply Iran state-of-the-art S-300 missiles, despite strong U.S. and Israeli objections
- In past two weeks, Iranian President Ahmadinejad Repeatedly Calls for Eliminating Israel
- Top Israeli official: A nuclear Iran would endanger world stability
Have you ever heard of the “Four Spiritual Laws”? Would you like to read a clear and concise explanation of the gospel and know exactly what the Bible says you must do to be forgiven of your sins and spend eternity with God in heaven? Please click here for more information.