Jerusalem Post headline: Seven dead as train, minibus collide near Kiryat Gat – “Seven people were killed and 20 were injured in a collision between a train and a minibus at a railroad crossing north of Kiryat Gat on Thursday evening. The fatalities, including a pregnant woman and three children, were all from the same family….” Please pray for the injured and the families of the dead and wounded.
Meanwhile, Mideast leaders and regional analysts are increasingly concerned war could break out on the Israel-Lebanon border. But for the grace of God, the firefight the other day could have triggered a summer war just like 2006…or worse. Please continue to pray for peace.
- Is war in the offing (with Lebanon)?
- Lebanon ready to face aggression ‘by all means’: officials
- Brushfire or Spark? Incident on the Israel-Lebanon Border
- Attacked by Lebanon
- U.S.: Lebanese fire on Israeli troops was totally unjustified
- Statement by PM Netanyahu : The International Community Must Condemn Attacks on Israel