- At a breakfast meeting with reporters this morning, Ahmadinejad said a U.S. attack on Iran would lead to a war with “no limits,” reports the New York Times.
- “President Ahmedinejad Threatens U.S. With War ‘Without Boundaries’,” reports ABC News.
- In a speech to a U.N. anti-poverty summit, Ahmadinejad today said the United States and its form of democratic capitalism were headed toward ”defeat” and “getting close to their end,” reports MSNBC.
- Not many were listening, however. “Ahmadinejad had drawn large crowds for previous U.N. speeches but Tuesday’s address was delivered to a virtually empty hall,” reports Reuters.
- Ahmadinejad will address the U.N. General Assembly on Thursday, reports Fox News.
- The Iranian delegation is staying at the Hilton Hotel near the U.N. building.