Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad arrives in New York City this week for meetings and speeches at the United Nations. Also heading for Manhattan is Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, President Obama, and other epicenter leaders.
For the next few days, I will be doing a series of media interviews analyzing Ahmadinejad’s geopolitical goals for the trip, the seriousness of Iran’s nuclear threat, and the growing prospects of war with Israel. Joining me for many of the interviews will be Hormoz Shariat, the leading Iranian satellite television evangelist whom I described in the Inside The Revolution documentary film as “the Billy Graham of Iran.” He will be discussing the “big, untold story” in Iran — how millions of Shia Muslims are abandoning Islam and how many are becoming followers of Jesus Christ. Shariat was a guest with me during the “National Town Hall Meeting on the Threat of Radical Islam and the Church’s Response” on September 11th.
I’ll update the media schedule day by day. Here’s the line-up for Tuesday. All times are eastern and are subject to change.
Tuesday, September 22
- 9:00-9:30am (ET) – WTHU – Maryland LIVE
- 9:35-9:45am (ET) – KDWN – Las Vegas LIVE
- 10:00-10:15am (ET) – Reach FM – Florida (w/Hormoz Shariat) TAPED
- 11:00-11:30am (ET) – WWIB – Wisconsin (w/Hormoz) LIVE
- 12:30-12:45pm (ET) – KBSJ – Tyler, TX (w/Hormoz) TAPED
- 3:20-3:30pm (ET) – KNKT – Albuquerque (w/ Hormoz) LIVE (“ABQ Connect” Host: Peter Benson)
- 5:00-6:00pm – KKMS – Minneapolis/St. Paul LIVE
Wednesday, Sept. 23
- 4:00-5:00pm — Oasis Radio Network (taped)
- 5:05-5:30pm — WTBN—Tampa, FL LIVE
- 5:30-5:50pm — KJSL-St. Louis LIVE
- 6:30-7:00pm — KPAM-Portland
- 8:00-8:30pm — KKLA-Los Angeles LIVE, (w/Hormoz) “Frank Pastore Show”
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Military action on Iran not ruled out, says Israel
- Timetable of Obama’s Israeli-Palestinian summit
- Netanyahu, Obama meet in New York
- Bob Woodward exclusive: McChrystal: More Forces or ‘Mission Failure': Top U.S. Commander For Afghan War Calls Next 12 Months Decisive
* GIVE: Would you like to help The Joshua Fund bless Israel and her neighbors with food, clothing, medical supplies and other relief aid, especially as we pray for peace and prepare for the growing possibility of a war with Iran? A gift of $50, $100, $250 or more would make an enormous difference, as would becoming a monthly financial partner. Learn more at www.joshuafund.net.