On Tuesday night, I was invited up to Capitol Hill for an “Inside The Revolution” event. Attending were 13 Members of Congress, several of their wives, several chiefs of staff, some Congressional staffers, the ambassador of an African country, a diplomat from an Asian country, several pastors, ministry leaders and lay people. In all there were about 60-70. We showed 30 minutes of excerpts from the Inside The Revolution documentary DVD. I spoke for about 15 minutes on Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s End Times theology, and how it is driving Iranian foreign and military policy. Then I answered questions for about an hour. Excellent questions. Fascinating discussion. Wish I could have brought you all into the room. In 2 Kings 6:17, the Hebrew Prophet Elisha prays, “O Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Please pray that the Lord opens the eyes of our government and religious leaders, and that they truly understand the threat Iran poses. Pray, too, that our leaders will have their opened to precisely how they can and should properly defend the United States and our interests, and to the critical importance of standing with Israel and blessing the Jewish people. Finally, please pray that our leaders will not only bless Israel, but will also be champions for the freedom and human rights of oppressed Muslims in the epicenter who suffer under such tyranny, and the growing threat of a major war.
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Report: Global Muslim population hits 1.57 billion
- Time: CIA Knew About Iran’s Secret Nuclear Plant Long Before Disclosure
- CIA: Israel helped expose covert Iran nuclear facility
- WSJ: Intelligence Fiasco Footnote: The authors of the 2007 Iran NIE have some explaining to do
- Amb. Dore Gold: Waiting for the deadline on Iran – again
- Jerusalem Post: Since 1901, only 9 Muslims have one the Nobel Prize, compared to 171 Jewish winners
* GIVE: Would you like to help The Joshua Fund bless Israel and her neighbors with food, clothing, medical supplies and other relief aid, especially as we pray for peace and prepare for the growing possibility of a war with Iran? A gift of $50, $100, $250 or more would make an enormous difference, as would becoming a monthly financial partner. Learn more at www.joshuafund.net.