We just completed several days of Joshua Fund board meetings. I’ll have much to report soon. But one thing I wanted to let you know is that with the threat of a war with Iran so high, the board has authorized funding for two ambulances for Magen David Adom (MDA), Israel’s national emergency medical service. Lord willing, we’ll be able raise the necessary funds and transfer them to MDA by the end of this year. The purchase of ambulances (similar to the one pictured) was not in our original 2009 budget. But we added this as part of our approach of “praying for peace, but preparing for war.” For more information, and to learn how you can financially contribute to Joshua Fund projects like this, please click here.
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- New poll finds 57% of Americans support Israeli military strike against Iran to stop nuclear weapons development
- Gadhafi: Let the Palestinians develop nuclear weapons
- Police on high alert at disputed Jerusalem shrine
- Israeli columnist: Prepare for the next war
- Forbes columnist: Armageddon time — when it comes to Iran, the U.S. may be facing a cataclysm