We are currently finalizing plans for the first “Epicenter Conference” in Asia for early 2010. We are finalizing plans for our first U.S. East Coast “Epicenter Conference,” to be held in Philadelphia in the summer of 2010. I also just got off the phone with Pastor Greg Laurie from Harvest Ministries. He’s developing a prophecy conference in California for the spring of 2010 and has invited me to participate. I’ll have more details on all these events soon.
My team and I would be deeply grateful for your prayers as we seek to educate Christians here at home and around the globe and mobilize them to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus at this critical moment. Thanks so much.
That said, here’s a quick update on the “National Town Hall Meeting on the Threat of Radical Islam and the Church’s Response” we held on September 11th of this year:
* After analyzing the data, we now estimate that more than 265,000 people participated in the 9/11 Town Hall meeting via webcast, via the hundreds of church congregations that showed the event, and via 750 Christian radio stations that aired the event live or by tape delay.
* Many more watched the event on TV as it was carried live or by tape delay by five Christian TV stations and networks. But we did not include those numbers in our total because we could not determine with any precision just how many were watching.
* There have been 4.9 million hits on the www.insidetherevolution.org website since it was launched, representing people in 162 countries. These don’t represent 4.9 million individual people, but rather tens of thousands coming to the web page and using the site extensively.
* A month later, we’re still getting 800 visitors a day to the site.
* More than 4,000 people from 57 countries have downloaded the podcast of the event since 9/11.
* More than 20,000 people have purchased a copy of the Inside The Revolution documentary film on DVD — many have told us they have shown it to the church congregations, as well as to family, friends, Bible studies and home fellowship groups
* By way of context, the original “Epicenter Conference” we held in Israel in April 2008 at the International Convention Center in Jerusalem drew some 2,000 people.
* The first U.S.-based “Epicenter Conference” we held in San Diego in April 2009 drew more than 20,000 people, including 7,000 people who came to Cox Arena on the campus of San Diego State University.
* GIVE: Would you like to help The Joshua Fund bless Israel and her neighbors with food, clothing, medical supplies and other relief aid, especially as we pray for peace and prepare for the growing possibility of a war with Iran? A gift of $50, $100, $250 or more would make an enormous difference, as would becoming a monthly financial partner. Learn more at www.joshuafund.net.