The one-hour film, whose trailer is now posted on Beck’s website, examines the Iran nuclear threat to the United States, Israel and the world, and the Shia Islamic eschatology held by the Ayatollah Khamenei and President Ahmadinejad that is currently driving Iranian foreign policy. I was interviewed for the project last year as I was writing The Twelfth Imam. While I’ve only seen a few clips of the project so far, I’m looking forward to it. After all, what other national figure is putting a spotlight on the End Times views of Iran’s leaders?
“For over a year, the filmmakers have been researching and shooting this documentary,” notes the producers. “They have performed extensive interviews with former high ranking government and military officials who have been a part of top secret strategy sessions regarding the growing threat of a nuclear Iran. Rumors of War will examine the current leadership of Iran…who are part of a radical Muslim sect that believe it is their duty to hasten the return of the Twelfth Imam, a Jesus-like figure who will wipe the planet clean of Iran’s enemies, of which Israel and the United States rank 1 and 1a. They believe, and have stated publically that by initiating worldwide chaos they can bring about his return.”
The film will run at 8pm exclusively on Beck’s website. “The documentary will be available exclusively to Insider Extreme members….If you’re not a member, sign up here.”
- Come to Israel with The Joshua Fund in May 2011, walk where Jesus walked, pray for the peace of Jerusalem, visit our warehouse, participate in a humanitarian relief project, worship with fellow believers, study the Word of God, and be a blessing to the nation of Israel at this critical time!
- Sign up for Joel’s free email updates, “Flash Traffic”
- Join the “Epicenter Team” on Facebook
- Purchase a copy of The Twelfth Imam, the New York Times best-selling thriller about a CIA operative sent into Iran to stop Iran’s nuclear weapons program
- Visit The Joshua Fund’s new website — www.joshuafund.net – and make a contribution to help us educate Christians about God’s love for Israel and help us bless the poor and needy in the epicenter in the name of Jesus.