A Jew from Bethlehem Ephratah named Jesus came to fulfill all the Messianic prophecies, die as a guilt offering to pay the penalty for our sins, and rise from the dead.
Do you know Him yet? Have you received Him yet as your Savior and Lord? Please click here to read a simple explanation of the gospel plan of salvation and learn how to receive Christ as your Savior. The Scriptures teach us, “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.” (John 1:12)
I received Jesus as my Savior when I was eight years old. To read a concise version of my spiritual journey (written about six years ago), please click here.
- It amazes me that the Hebrew prophecy that the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem Ephratah were fulfilled in Jesus (Micah 5:2)
- It amazes me that the Hebrew Messianic prophecies of Isaiah 53 were fulfilled in the death and resurrection of Jesus
- It amazes me that the Hebrew prophecies of Isaiah 9 were fulfilled in the life and ministry of Jesus
- It amazes, me, that the Hebrew prophecies of Psalm 22 were fulfilled during the torture and execution of Jesus
- And it amazes me, too, that the risen Jesus appeared to Peter (Cephas), and the twelve, and then to more than 500 people at one time, according to the Scriptures
As millions of followers of Jesus Christ this weekend remember His death on the cross outside of Jerusalem and His resurrection from the dead on the third day, this is the perfect time for you to read His words (like the Gospel According to John), consider His claims, and make a decision for Him or against Him. The Bible teaches us that Jesus Christ is coming back soon. We don’t know the day or the hour. But the signs are all around us. I pray that you will chose to receive Him, choose to be for Him, choose to be ready to meet Him face to face when your hour comes to slip into eternity, or when Christ returns for His faithful followers.
Jesus said in Matthew 10:32-33, “Therefore, everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.” May the Lord bless you and draw you into His family and His kingdom this very day. And please feel free to post on the Epicenter Team Facebook page if you have questions for me about your own spiritual journey. I’m praying for you.