We just posted at www.joshuafund.net an audio podcast of a radio interview I did on the latest developments in Israel and the Middle East. It runs about 50 minutes and you can listen to it by clicking here.
Here are some of the topics I was asked about:
- What is the purpose of the 2011 Epicenter Conference that’s coming May 15-16?
- Why do you call Israel and the Middle East the “epicenter”?
- What are the goals of The Joshua Fund ministry, and what are some of the projects you’re involved with?
- Why should Christians care about the Palestinians and Israel’s neighbors, as well as Israel herself?
- What is behind the recent revolutions in the Middle East, and what will happen to Saudi Arabia?
- Is Israel more vulnerable now that there so much instability in the Middle East?
- What is the latest on the Iranian threat to Israel, and what is the Shia Islamic End Times theology that is driving Iran’s leaders — and what’s the deal with this Iranian documentary film, The Coming Is Upon Us?
- Would the Twelfth Imam be the Antichrist?
- How is the relationship between the U.S. and Israel changing?
- Are the Palestinians about to unilaterally declare a state — and what would that mean to the Arab-Israeli peace process?
- How are we supposed to live differently in light of the fact that Jesus Christ is coming back soon?