Here’s the YouTube video of the interview I did on Wednesday night with Ray Bentley, the senior pastor at Maranatha Chapel in San Diego. It runs about 53 minutes.
* the fascinating outcome of the Israeli elections, what the results were, what they mean, and what they say about the trendlines in Israeli society
* the rise of Yair Lapid and his new secular Yesh Atid (“There is a future”) political party in Israel, now the nation’s second biggest party.
* the “complicated” relationship between President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu and the nuances of U.S.-Israeli relations
* the interesting trend of Netanyahu’s interest in the Bible, including why he recently started a Bible study in the Prime Minister’s residence
* the deep secularization of the Israeli society, and the serious lack of interest in the Word of God among most Israelis (I noted Amos 8:11, “‘Behold, days are coming,’ declares the Lord. ‘when I will send a famine on the land, not a famine for bread ora thirst for water, but rather for hearing the words of the Lord.”)
* the latest status of the Iranian nuclear threat and whether Netanyahu is more or less likely to order a preemptive military strike in 2013.
I hope you’ll find it interesting. Feel free to leaving comments on our “Epicenter Team” page on Facebook, and to share this video with others.
To learn more about Israel’s past, present and future, please prayerfully consider joining me for The Joshua Fund’s next “Prayer & Vision Tour” to Israel this summer (June 25 to July 7), a trip that will include admission to the 2013 Epicenter Conference.