(Denver, Colorado) — Earlier today, I was interviewed on the Fox News Channel by Shannon Bream about the inauguration of Hassan Rouhani as the new President of Iran and the rising threat of war between Iran and Israel.
A few excerpts:
- “Rouhani is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Ahmadinejad was a wolf in wolf’s clothing.”
- “Rouhani is perceived widely in the White House and in the Western media as a moderate. But he is certainly not. He was part of the inner circle of the Ayatollah Khomeini. He has been a long-time member of the inner circle of thepro-terrorism, pro-Radical Islam leader of Iran, the Ayatollah Khamenei.”
- “But perhaps the man who knew Rouhani best was his eldest son who committed suicide a number of years ago, and this is what he said in his suicide note: “I hate your government, your lies, your corruption, your religion, your double acts and your hypocrisy….I am ashamed to live in such environment where I’m forced to lie to my friends each day, telling them that my father isn’t part of all of this. Telling them my father loves this nation, whereas I believe this to be not true. It makes me sick seeing you, my father, kiss the hand of Khamenei.”
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Israel, US have vastly different takes on Iran’s Rouhani inauguration (Jerusalem Post)
- US says it can be ‘willing partner’ with Iran (Ynet News)
- Obama Resisting New GOP Push on Iran Sanctions (AP)
- Top US general visiting Israel amid Iran, Syria worries (Times of Israel)
- ‘Significant’ al Qaeda threat forces U.S. to keep 19 embassies closed for the week (NBC News)
- Has the end game begun? Privately, senior Israeli officials now warning Iran war could come in 2013. Netanyahu preparing public. (Flash Traffic blog)
- Watch the 2013 Epicenter Conference online.
- Read Damascus Countdown, the New York Times best-selling novel about an Israeli first strike on Iran’s nuclear sites, and the retaliation by Iran and Syria.
- Read Inside The Revolution: How The Followers of Jihad, Jefferson and Jesus Are Battling To Dominate The Middle East and Transform The World.
- To read The Twelfth Imam, a NYT bestseller about the emergence of the Shia “messiah” on earth, please click here.
- To learn more about the work of The Joshua Fund — and/or to provide a tax-deductible contribution to this work — please visit www.joshuafund.net.
- To learn more about the Bible prophecies of the “War of Gog & Magog,” please click here.
- Read Epicenter 2.0, a NYT bestselling non-fiction book about the future of the Middle East.
- Read The Ezekiel Option, a NYT bestselling novel about the danger of a Russian-Iranian alliance.