In it, I explain why I cannot in good conscience support the Congressional resolution to authorize this particular President to use military action in Syria. I hope you find it helpful.
To listen to this podcast — and previous ones — please click here.
- CNN Poll: 71% of Americans oppose using military force in Syria, only 27% support
- Assad Hints at Another 9/11 If Attacked By U.S.: And chemical weapons attacks.
- Charlie Rose interviews Syrian President Bashar Assad
- John Kerry gives Syria week to hand over chemical weapons or face attack
- President Obama to deliver prime time speech Tuesday night on Syria