(Washington, D.C.) — On Sunday, I am scheduled to be interviewed by anchor Shannon Bream on the Fox News Channel around 1:35pm eastern.
We will discuss the latest developments in an epicenter on fire, particularly the Israeli war with Hamas in Gaza. Hopefully, we’ll also be able to touch on the carnage in Syria, the ISIS ultimatum to Christians in Iraq of “convert or die,” the Islamist threat to Jordan, and the P5+1 decision to give Iran nuclear negotiations four more months.
Please tune in, if you can. If there are any changes, I’ll let you know via Twitter. Thanks.
GAZA WAR UPDATES — SATURDAY, DAY #12:
- Two soldiers killed by Hamas infiltrators Saturday morning — Terrorists emerged from tunnel into Israel, opened fire on IDF jeep, killing Amotz Greenberg, 45, and Adar Barsano, 20, wounding 4 others (Times of Israel)
- Gaza rocket kills second Israeli civilian (Jerusalem Post)
- Donkey suicide bomb stopped by Israeli troops in Gaza (UK Telegraph)
- “Egypt has no plans to revise its ceasefire proposal to end fighting in Gaza between Israel and the Palestinian militant movement Hamas, which has rejected the initiative, Cairo’s foreign minister said on Saturday.” (AP)
- Anti-Israel protests rock France — Thousands march through French cities in protest of Israeli operation in Gaza Strip; French president says will not allow violence to spill over into France. (Haaretz)
- Tens of thousands rally in London against Israel’s Gaza op — In huge demonstration, protesters denounce Israel as terrorist state, castigate PM Cameron for backing right to self-defense (Times of Israel)
Learn more about The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com). This is an organization my wife and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her Arab neighbors in the name of Jesus, including caring for the poor and needy with food and other humanitarian relief. Read our 2013 Donor Report. Please pray for our team, especially as they care for people in the rocket zone. And please prayerfully consider making a generous, tax deductible, secure, on-line contribution.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg
- Receive every blog post automatically via the RSS feed.