Amidst the horrific attacks by ISIS terrorists in France, Christians throughout North America and around the world are asking many questions. Who is ISIS? What do they believe? What do they want? How serious is the threat to us? Is it true that genocidal conditions are emerging for Christians in the Middle East? And is there any good news? How can the Church advance the Gospel amongst Muslims?
In this context, and with the release of The Third Target, I am pleased to announce that Tyndale House Publishers, In:ciite Events and I are partnering to present a special simulcast event on Sunday evening, April 19th, to answer these questions.
You, your small group, and/or your church — small, medium, or large — can register now to view the simulcast and to share the message with family, friends and neighbors.
Here’s the release that just went out regarding the special simulcast. Please read and share with your pastor and with others, and then register today so you can be part of this timely event.
THE THIRD TARGET: SIMULCAST EVENT
All eyes have been riveted on the ISIS offensive in Syria and Iraq in recent months. But Radical Islamic jihadists are also intensifying their operations against other countries in the region. This is news to some but no surprise to those that follow closely the prophesies and stories of the Bible. Very few have traveled the lands, conducted the research, or written the texts that continue to point out the eschatological happenings all around us.
Invite Joel C. Rosenberg, New York Times best-selling author and Founder & Chairman of The Joshua Fund, to your church and watch as the outside community floods your church for insight into this most dangerous time for Christianity in the history of the region Rosenberg calls the “epicenter.” Hear firsthand the fight of the persecuted, the prophetic implications, and potential answers to an urgent question — “Who is the third target of this rising Islamic State?”
During the simulcast, he will answer questions such as:
- What is the “Islamic State” (aka, ISIS and ISIL) and what are its objectives?
- Why is ISIS so much more dangerous than al Qaeda?
- Why does Joel say “genocidal conditions are emerging” in Syria and Iraq?
- Why is ISIS trying to destroy Christianity in the lands of its birth, and could it succeed?
- What are the prophetic implications of this horrific wave of persecution?
- What are The Joshua Fund and other Christian ministries doing to make a difference?
- How can Christians throughout North America and around the world pray for and help our brothers and sisters in the Middle East?