“As Congress prepares to vote on the nuclear agreement with Iran, public support for President Obama’s signature foreign policy achievement has plummeted, with just 21 percent of Americans polled by the Pew Research Center now saying they back the deal,” reports an article by the Washington Examiner.
- “On a day when the 42nd Senate Democrat came out in favor of the deal, raising the possibility that a resolution to disapprove the deal may never make it to Obama’s desk to veto, the new poll suggests that he is losing the public relations battle.
- “Back in July, shortly after the deal was reached, Pew found 33 percent supported it, compared with 45 percent who opposed it.
- “But after a summer of ads and speeches by supporters and opponents and an aggressive PR push from the White House, the same poll now finds that 21 percent approve compared to 49 percent who disapprove….
- “Among those who say they have heard at least a little about the agreement, 57 percent disapprove compared to just 27 percent who disapprove — a more than two-to-one margin of disapproval.
- “Support for the deal declined across the ideological spectrum.
- “Even among Democrats, support fell from 50 percent to 42 percent over the summer. Though that’s higher than the 29 percent of Democrats who say they oppose the deal, it’s still striking that Obama couldn’t even muster majority support for the deal among Americans who identify with his party….”
MY UPCOMING SPEAKING DATES IN THE U.S. & CANADA
- DALLAS/FORT WORTH, TEXAS: “One For Israel” banquet on September 19, 2015 in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Seating is limited. If you would like an invitation to the fundraiser, please send your name and contact information to: email@example.com (A ticket is required to attend.)
- PISMO BEACH, CALIFORNIA: “One For Israel” banquet on September 21, 2015 in Pismo Beach. Seating is limited. If you would like an invitation to the fundraiser, please send your name and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org (A ticket is required to attend.)
- TORONTO, CANADA: “The People, The Land & The Future of Israel” Conference on October 2 and 3, 2015 in Toronto. Please register now for this exciting conference in Toronto. (A ticket is required to attend.)
- History will remember what Senate Majority Leader McConnell does now. Will he handle the Iran deal as a foreign treaty in keeping with the Constitution? Or will he surrender?
- It’s not too late for the Senate to stop the President’s dangerous Iran deal from becoming U.S. law. Here’s how to follow the Constitution.
- My latest Fox News interview on the Iran nuclear deal and what Israel may do next.
- FACT SHEET: Why is the Iran nuclear treaty so dangerous?
- Pre-order your copies of THE FIRST HOSTAGE now in hardcover, e-book or audio formats — it releases on December 29, 2015
- Order The Third Target today — the New York Times best-selling novel about ISIS capturing chemical weapons in Syria and plotting genocidal attacks.
- To read The Twelfth Imam series — a trilogy of novels I wrote about an American President pressuring an Israeli Prime Minister not to launch unilateral military strikes against Iran, but Israel feeling forced to do so anyway — please click here.