What if the leaders of the world were blind-sided by a catastrophic attack by an Apocalyptic Islamic terror group they didn’t see coming?
What if the Islamic State (aka, ISIS) launched a massive, carefully-coordinated plot to assassinate or capture the President of the United States, the Prime Minister of Israel, the President of Egypt and the King of Jordan, in the hopes to trigger a war that would bring about the End of Days?
How might such a war unfold? What would happen next? How would the world respond?
The novel was launched this morning in hardcover and audio in North America. You can buy it at any of your favorite general market or Christian bookstores. You can also download it immediately starting today in e-book formats (like Nook and Kindle) in North America and all over the globe.
Where are you reading THE FIRST HOSTAGE? Already, we’re getting messages from readers in Thailand, Canada, Holland, Israel and beyond. Please Tweet me or post a message on our “Epicenter Team Page” on Facebook and let me know. Also, please post a review on Facebook and other social media the moment you finish the book.
For the next two weeks, I’ll be doing interviews, writing articles and blogging about the novel from here in Israel. But in early January, we’ll launch a month-long media and speaking tour throughout the United States. Dates, cities and locations are below. We’ll post more details about each event as needed as we get closer.
Please make plans to join us at one of these events. We’ll usually be doing book signings, and at some locations we’ll be doing Q&A. I would be honored to meet you and your friends, and I’m so grateful for your enthusiastic support for this new thriller.
BOOK TOUR SCHEDULE:
- Tuesday, December 29 — The First Hostage is available in hardcover and e-book in all of your favorite bookstores and through online retailers. You can also listen to the unabridged version on CD (click here or here or here) or by downloading it to your mobile phone or laptop through Audible (click here).
- Tues, Dec 29 through Mon, Jan 11 — Radio/TV/digital/print interviews and book reviews.
- Tuesday, January 12 — Appear on Christian Broadcasting Network’s “700 Club,” tape other CBN interviews, and speak at CBN headquarters in Virginia Beach.
- Sunday, Jan 17 — Join Pastor Greg Laurie and address Harvest Christian Fellowship Orange County and Harvest Riverside (all morning services, both campuses) in southern California
- Tuesday, Jan 19 — Speak at luncheon for Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, Texas (closed private event)
- Wednesday, Jan 20 — Speak at evening event at Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, Texas (closed private event)
- Thursday, Jan 21 — Speak at evening event at Life Austin Church in Austin, Texas
- Saturday/Sunday, Jan 23-24 — Preach at all weekend services at Prestonwood Baptist Church, Dallas/Plano, Texas
- Wednesday, Jan 27 —
- Radio/TV/digital/print media — TBD
- Order The First Hostage today — it’s now available in hardcover, e-book and audio formats.
- Read the first chapter of The First Hostage right now
- Eerie front-page NYT story examines ISIS prophecies about an apocalyptic showdown in Syrian town of Dabiq. (Story looks ripped from THE FIRST HOSTAGE, my forthcoming novel about a showdown over Dabiq.)
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.
- Order THE THIRD TARGET today , the first in this new series — now out in paperback — the New York Times best-selling novel about ISIS capturing chemical weapons in Syria and plotting genocidal attacks.
- Order Implosion: Can American Recover From Its Economic & Spiritual Challenges In Time?
- Make a year-end investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net), our non-profit organization to help Christians care for Syrian refugees, educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. Read our latest Donor Report, and make a tax deductible, secure, on-line contribution before the end of the year.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenbergReceive every blog post automatically via the RSS feed.