(Ft. Myers, Florida) — We’ve just learned that The First Hostage has hit the Publishers Weekly hardcover fiction best-seller list for the fourth week in a row. The thriller about the Islamic State plotting to capture and behead the President of the United States is presently #20 on the PW charts.
I’m encouraged that it’s resonating with so many readers, especially given that it’s competing against recently released novels by the biggest names in the fiction world, including John Grisham, James Patterson, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, David Baldacci, Nicholas Sparks, and Danielle Steel, among a host of others.
Thank you so much to all of you who are reading and enjoying this new J.B. Collins series in the U.S., Canada and around the world! Thanks, too, to all of you who are reviewing the novel and spreading the word about the book on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. I’m deeply grateful for each of you.
- Order The First Hostage today — a new political thriller about ISIS launching a chemical weapons attack against Israel, Jordan and the United States — it’s now available in hardcover, e-book and audio formats.
- Order THE THIRD TARGET today , the first in this new series — now out in paperback — the New York Times best-selling novel about ISIS capturing chemical weapons in Syria and plotting genocidal attacks.
- Make an investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net), our non-profit organization to help Christians care for Syrian refugees, educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. Read our latest Donor Report, and make a tax deductible, secure, on-line contribution before the end of the year.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.