(Central Israel) — With less than two months to go before the launch of the next (and final) novel in the J.B. Collins series, I’m excited to report that a great website that tracks and reviews all the latest thrillers and spy novels has named Without Warning one of the “20 must-read thrillers of 2017.”
Ranking it #6, they say “the jaw-dropping ending alone is worth the price of admission.” To read the more detailed “feature review” — the first that’s been published so far — please click here. Thanks to “The Real Book Spy” website for your support!
In other news, this weekend I plan to head back to Washington to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, have meetings on Capitol Hill, and continue to prepare for the release of Without Warning on March 14th.
Would you join me in praying for those planning the National Prayer Breakfast that all the many logistical details will come together just right? Let’s pray, too, that those who will be speaking will be clear, compassionate and courageous in their messages. I’ve been to several of these in the past (though it has been awhile) and each time it’s been a truly fascinating and impactful event.
First started in 1953 under the leadership of President Dwight Eisenhower and the Reverend Billy Graham, among others, this one-of-a-kind annual event typically attracts more than 4,000 leaders of all kinds, from Evangelical pastors and ministry leaders to Members of Congress to members of the administration to ambassadors and world leaders, and usually the President of the United States.
Especially now as we pray for our new leaders and pray for a great national spiritual awakening, let’s pray together that the Lord will use this year’s breakfast in a unique and very special way.
- You can now pre-order my next novel — Without Warning — in hardcover, ebook and audio formats. It will release on March 14, 2017. Click here for details.
- Order The First Hostage today — my latest political thriller about genocidal ISIS leaders plotting a terrorist attacks against Israel, Jordan and the United States — available in paperback, hardcover, e-book and audio formats.
- Order THE THIRD TARGET today , the first in this trilogy — now out in paperback.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization Lynn and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2016 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg