(Washington, D.C.) — You absolutely have to watch this message.
All of it.
It is one of the most powerful, most compelling, most winsome and moving presentations of the Gospel of Jesus Christ I have ever heard delivered.
It was delivered at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday morning in Washington.
It was delivered by the Chaplain of the Senate to the President of the United States.
It was delivered to more than 4,000 government, business and religious leaders from all over the United States and from more than 160 countries around the world.
It was such an honor to be there, and it is something I will never forget.
Honestly, I’d never heard of retired U.S. Rear Admiral — who now serves as the Senate Chaplain — Barry Black before.
I’d heard of the Christian musical group, “Mercy Me,” and was so glad they were performing songs like, “I Can Only Imagine.” They were outstanding.
I’d heard of World Series-winning Cubs superstar Ben Zobrist, and was glad he was there to deliver the opening prayer. [To see it, click here.]
I was intrigued to hear what the President would say after Chaplain Black’s keynote.
But I was not prepared for this.
Please watch it — and share it on social media with family and friends — and please pray for our President, his family, his team. Pray, too, for America, and for every person who was in that ballroom. We all urgently need to hear and respond to the message the Chaplain preached so passionately to us. Thank you, Chaplain, and God bless you!
- You can now pre-order Without Warning in hardcover, e-book and audio formats. It will release on March 14, 2017. Click here for details.
- Order The First Hostage today — the second in this series of political thriller about genocidal ISIS leaders plotting a terrorist attacks against Israel, Jordan and the United States — available in paperback, hardcover, e-book and audio formats.
- Order THE THIRD TARGET today , the first in this trilogy — now out in paperback.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization Lynn and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2016 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg