(Washington, D.C.) — First of all let me say Happy Purim and Chag Sameach to all my Jewish friends back in Israel, here in the U.S. and around the world! What a special holiday when we remember how the Lord saved us from total annihilation at the hands of an evil Persian tyrant, and when we remember the power of prayer and fasting.
Well, I’m really excited about launching Without Warning — hope you are, too. We’re seeing some great TV and radio interviews lining up, including Fox News and CBN. More details on the timing of those soon — and for all the latest updates on interviews, please follow me on Twitter and on the Epicenter Team page on Facebook. That’s where I’ll be posting the media alerts and changes (especially on Twitter).
It’s been a great week here in the nation’s capital, preparing for the launch. I’ve been meeting with Members of the House and Senate, Congressional staff, Mideast experts, and good friends, briefing them on the exclusive poll we’re going to release next week and giving them advance copies of the novel.
I wanted to alert you to the fact that we’re seeing great discounts for pre-orders of the hardcover, e-book and audio versions in all kinds of major bookstores and big box superstores such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, CBD, Lifeway, Target, and Walmart. You can also go into your favorite independent, general market or Christian book store and pre-order it this weekend. If you haven’t read them already, there’s still time to pick up and read The Third Target and The First Hostage, the first two novels in this trilogy, before Without Warning hits the shelves on Tuesday.
The biggest discount I’ve seen so far is on Amazon Kindle — 65% off the retail price. Wow! Not sure how long that will last, but it’s the pre-order price today. Wanted to make sure you all knew about it while it lasted.
That said, let me simply add that I’m deeply grateful to all of you who have been emailing and Facebooking and Tweeting me from all over the world in anticipation of this release. Your notes have been very encouraging and I really appreciate them. I think you’re going to like this one. It may be the fastest moving novel of the twelve I’ve written.
Thanks, too, for your prayers for me and my family while I’m away from them in Israel for so long — that’s very kind (and we need them!)
- Pre-order Without Warning for up to 48% off — available in hardcover, e-book and audio formats on Amazon, B&N, or any general market or Christian bookstore, the novel will release on March 14, 2017. Please click here.
- For details on the book tour, please click here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization Lynn and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2016 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.