We just got the news that Without Warning has hit all four of the major U.S. best-seller lists — New York Times, Publishers Weekly, USA Today and the Washington Post — and landed significantly higher on the lists than my previous thriller, The First Hostage.
Without Warning debuts at…..
- #5 on the Publishers Weekly hardcover fiction bestseller list (The First Hostage debuted at #13 on the PW list)
- #6 on the New York Times hardcover fiction bestseller list (The First Hostage was the only one of my dozen novels that did not hit the NYT list)
- #9 on the USA Today combined list of all bestselling books in the country of all kinds (The First Hostage debuted at #21 on the USA Today list)
- #9 on the Washington Post hardcover fiction bestseller list of sales in just the Washington, D.C. metro area (The First Hostage did not hit the WP list)
- #10 on the New York Times combined hardcover & ebook fiction bestseller list
After interviews, speeches and book signings in Virginia Beach, New York City, Dallas and Tyler, Texas in recent weeks, I head to Naples, Florida, today for the next stop on the book tour. Later this week, I’ll head to Washington, D.C. for board meetings for The Joshua Fund and then a final week of interviews and meetings in D.C. before returning to Israel.
Thank you so much to all of my readers who’ve been so enthusiastic and supportive of this new thriller. Thanks, too, for all the word-of-mouth — to everyone who has been writing about and reviewing Without Warning on Facebook, Twitter and all kinds of other social media. I couldn’t be more grateful. and please keep it up!
- Without Warning is now available in hardcover, e-book and audio formats from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, CBD, Lifeway, and your favorite general market and Christian bookstores. To order online, please click here.
- Mr. President, it’s time to deliver a major address to define “radical Islamic terrorism” — my latest Fox News column
- “Are We Winning Or Losing The War Against ISIS?” — my recent column for Fox News in which I examine the latest intelligence, and reveal some of the polling data.
- We have published a detailed polling memo so you can see all the questions we asked, the results, the methodology, and many of the cross-tabs. You can read the polling memo by clicking here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2016 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.