(Orange County, California) — I’m excited to announce that all three of my political thrillers about the threat of ISIS to the U.S., Europe and our allies in the Middle East have just been released in mass market paperback. You can buy them individually, or a set.
All of my previous novels initially release in hardcover (a growing rarity in the publishing world these days), and are later as “trade paperbacks.” These are the first to be released in the smaller mass market format and are now available at airports, drug stores, etc., and, of course, are available for purchase on-line.
Here is the press release from Tyndale:
CAROL STREAM, Ill., Oct. 3, 2017 – The J.B. Collins Collection featuring three New York Times bestselling political thrillers by author Joel C. Rosenberg, The Third Target, The First Hostage and Without Warning, is now available as a paperback series from Tyndale House Publishers.
This is the first time all three novels are available in a bundled collection; the first book in the series released in 2015. All three titles garnered critical acclaim upon release and endorsements from CIA directors, generals, members of Congress, governors and even world leaders. Additionally, The Third Target was a 2016 Christian Book Award finalist and Without Warning is currently a finalist for a 2017 Christy Award in the Mystery/Suspense/Thriller category.
“If there were a Forbes 400 list of great current novelists, Joel Rosenberg would be among the top ten … One of the most entertaining and intriguing authors of international political thrillers in the country … His novels are un-put-downable,” said Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief of Forbes magazine.
The J.B. Collins Collection follows New York Times foreign correspondent J.B. Collins as he trails a journalistic lead that takes him down a dangerous path.
The page-turning story begins in The Third Target when Collins hears rumors that an al-Qaeda splinter cell—ISIS—has captured a cache of chemical weapons inside Syria. He knows this is a story he must pursue at all costs. With terrorist forces trying to bring down two Arab governments and the U.S. president about to make a trip to the region, Collins attempts to uncover the terrorists’ plot before it’s too late.
Collins’ journey continues in The First Hostage when he puts the entire world on high alert with an alarming message: “The president of the United States … is missing.” With leaders of Israel and Palestine critically injured, Jordan’s king fighting for his life, and the U.S. president presumed captured, Collins must work with the Secret Service to locate and rescue the leader of the free world before ISIS’s threats become a catastrophic reality.
The saga concludes with a surprising ending in the final book, Without Warning, which follows Collins as he attempts to convince the President of the United States of the possible imminent catastrophic attack inside the American homeland if an all-out manhunt to capture or kill Abu Khalif, the leader of ISIS, is not conducted immediately.
Upon releasing in March 2017, Without Warning landed on numerous prominent bestsellers lists, including The New York Times, USA Today, Publisher’s Weekly and The Washington Post.
As a former political aide to U.S. and Israeli leaders, Rosenberg’s story lines are derived from his personal conversations with world leaders and intelligence operatives and have been described as being “ripped from tomorrow’s headlines.” A wide range of leaders around the world endorse his books, including Lt. General (Ret.) William G. “Jerry” Boykin, the former commander of Delta Force; former presidential candidates Gov. Mike Huckabee and Sen. Rick Santorum; former Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon; former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Porter Goss; and former CIA operative in Iran and bestselling author Reza Kahlili.
Rosenberg’s next novel, The Kremlin Conspiracy, will release in March 2018 and is the first book in a new series that will introduce readers to Marcus Ryker, a former United States Secret Service agent. For more information about the forthcoming title or The J.B. Collins Collection, visit JoelRosenberg.com.
October 6 & 7 — I’ll be speaking at the 2017 Epicenter Conference in Orange County, California. The focus of the conference is, “What does the Future Hold for Israel and Her Neighbors?” Please register today.
- October 12 — I’ll be speaking in chapel at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Please click here for more information.
- October 10 through 14 — I’ll be speaking at Dallas Theological Seminary and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (in chapels, classes, and public events in local churches) in joint-conferences on “The Gospel and the Middle East.” Please click here for more information and to register.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2016 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.