(Virginia Beach, Virginia) — As The Persian Gamble launched nationwide, I had the opportunity to do a series of interviews with CBN News at the headquarters of the Christian Broadcasting Network here in Virginia Beach.
Here is the link to the main interview, on the “700 Club” — the network’s flagship morning show — with Pat Robertson. This one runs about 12 minutes.
In both, I explained that Western intelligence now believes North Korea currently possesses about 60 fully operational nuclear warheads. They also have ICBMs that may be capable of reaching the Pacific coast of the United States. What if Iran were to try to buy some of those warheads, using the $150 billion that President Obama gave them for agreeing to the so-called “Iran nuclear deal” back in 2015?
In both interviews, I also talk a bit about my recent meetings with President Trump and Vice President Pence regarding Iran, North Korean, Israel and the U.S. I hope you’ll take some time to watch both interviews, and share them with others.
- NOW AVAILABLE: To get your own copy of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE — a political thriller about the US, Israel, the UAE and Saudi Arabia trying to thwart a plot by Iran to buy nuclear weapons from North Korea — in hardcover, e-book, large print, or audio formats, please click here.
- Register to attend my address at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on Thursday, March 28th.
- Announcing 12-city book tour for The Persian Gamble — pick a city near you, register and make plans to join us!
- Would you like to make a tax-deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus — to teach the Word of God, encourage pastors, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and in many other ways strengthen the Church in the Epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Visit Joel’s website at www.joelrosenberg.com.
- Sign up to get every blog Joel writes delivered immediately to you by email — just click here and enter your email address in the RSS feed section (see top right-hand section of the blog’s homepage.