(Dallas, Texas) — Greetings from Dallas where I’m on the 2nd city of a 12-city book tour.
Today, I was doing media interviews and other book meetings and unfortunately didn’t get to listen to the Rush Limbaugh Show. But Rush opened the show with a big endorsement of my new novel and I began getting emails and Tweets from friends all across the country.
“Joel Rosenberg was on the original staff of The Limbaugh Letter many, many moons ago. He has now branched out. He’s become one of the greatest thriller mystery novelists in the country, as well as becoming an expert on American Middle Eastern policy, and he’s got a new book out — it’s called The Persian Gamble….If you’ve not read a Joel Rosenberg novel, you really [need to]. Folks, we’re so proud of him here. They’re just excellent. They just top drawer.”
Rush also shares several anecdotes from my recent meeting with President Trump and Vice President Pence in the Oval Office.
Thank you so much, Rush, for your very kind words. So sorry I missed the show today, but I couldn’t be more grateful!
- NOW AVAILABLE: To get your own copy of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE — a political thriller about the US, Israel, the UAE and Saudi Arabia trying to thwart a plot by Iran to buy nuclear weapons from North Korea — in hardcover, e-book, large print, or audio formats, please click here.
- Register to attend my address at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on Thursday, March 28th.
- Announcing 12-city book tour for The Persian Gamble — pick a city near you, register and make plans to join us!
- Would you like to make a tax-deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus — to teach the Word of God, encourage pastors, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and in many other ways strengthen the Church in the Epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Visit Joel’s website at www.joelrosenberg.com.
- Sign up to get every blog Joel writes delivered immediately to you by email — just click here and enter your email address in the RSS feed section (see top right-hand section of the blog’s homepage.